BLUNDSTONE Boots Style 063
Blundstone Australia Pty Ltd is a Tasmanian based footwear provider.
The organisation consists of a highly integrated group of companies owned and operated by a family whose history can be traced back to the 1840's.
Today the Blundstone name is synonymous with quality footwear.
Markets stretch to all areas of the globe and the Blundstone name is just as likely to appear on Parisian catwalks as it is in the mines of the Pilbarra.
- Black full grain leather elastic side dress boot
- ‘Square toe’ styling .
- V cut upper reduces stitching exposure
- Conventionally lasted construction
- PORON® in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection
- Full length comfort footbed . Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- - Oil, acid and organic fat resistant - Outsole heat resistant to 140 °C
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank - ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Defined heel